Wanted: a digital craftsmanship to help build our lifestyle brand and webshop
Content manager at Bulang and Sons
You’re a digital native who appreciates good design, authentic products and high-end lifestyle brands. This is your change to use your web skills to help build the international success of the Dutch webshop Bulang and Sons.
At Bulang and Sons we’ve created an online lifestyle platform that revolves around vintage watches. Collectors and aficionado’s from around the world visit our webshop looking for unique timepieces, hand-made leather watch straps, an array of watch essentials and complementary lifestyle items.
We’re a small and insanely passionate company that sells distinct curated products to clients who appreciate quality and the lifestyle that goes with it. Here’s where you come in: we need you to work your magic on our webshop bulangandsons.com.
It’s a hands-on job: you keep our website up to date and awesome looking, create newsletters, post to Facebook and Instagram and make sure the right products are in our webshop. You’ve got (web)design skills, are full of ideas and are not afraid to get your hands dirty. When things get hectic you might even find yourself tracking inventory and packing orders. In other words: you have to love every single aspect of working for a small online business on the rise.
This is you?
Here’s a profile of our ideal new colleague. If you have an entirely different set of qualities, please feel free to convince us it’s actually you we’re looking for. We know we’re a men’s lifestyle brand, but we urge women to apply as well.
• Identification with men's lifestyle topics
• Pro-active, optimistic self-starter who is both organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
• At least secondary vocational degree (MBO+) or comparable work experience and thinking level
• Experience with website management and the various systems and channels (Wordpress, Magento2, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• MS Office skills • Design skills (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign) and capable to work following set guidelines
• Basic knowledge about online marketing: SEO, SEA, social media (advertising), content marketing, e-mail marketing, conversion optimization
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS • Very good English spoken and written skills (plus at least Dutch and/or German skills)
• Experience in e-commerce
• Knowledge in photography is beneficial
If you check all the boxes you can join the B&S team in our Heerlen (NL) office today. We need you for 30 hours a week, but this might be a fulltime job pretty soon. Please send you full digital resume to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Start: 15.06.2017 or earlier
Please apply with your full digital CV to firstname.lastname@example.org